JCC Hoover Family Park
The JCC Hoover Family Park is an ideal location for paddle boarding in Columbus, Ohio. SUP Columbus and Aloha SUP offers Paddle Board Lessons, Paddle Board Fitness, SUP Yoga, and Paddle Board Rentals at Hoover Family Park during the summer months.
You can view our current Paddle Board Class Schedule and Register Online at www.alohasupoh.com.
The Hoover Family Park is managed by the JCC of Greater Columbus. The Hoover Family Park is located on a 28-acre rustic woodland bordering Hoover Reservoir in Westerville, and features a heated outdoor pool, waterfront, boating, picnic area, pavilion, hiking trails, ropes course, basketball court and sand volleyball court.
The Hoover Family Park is the is an ideal location for Paddle Board Lessons offered by the SUP Columbus experienced instructors. The beginner can feel comfortable learning the fundamental of paddle boarding while enjoying themselves on the large areas of unobstructed open water.
Many quiet coves to explore make this area of Hoover Reservoir is one of the best locations in Central Ohio to practice SUP Yoga. SUP Yoga is gaining in popularity, especially during the summer months, allowing yogis and yoginis to move their practice outdoors.
Hoover Family Park is located at:
- 4290 E. Walnut Street, Westerville, Ohio 43081
Driving Directions to the Hoover Family Park are:
- Take I-270 North, exit at Rt. 161 East to Sunbury Rd./Hoover Dam, heading North
- Follow Sunbury Road to Central College Road
- Turn right onto Central College, to Cubbage Corners, and turn left
- Follow to stop sign, Walnut Street
- Turn left, then make a quick right, where you’ll see the blue sign to JCC Hoover Family Park entrance.
- Park your car before the White Barn and Swimming Pool and walk the gravel path to the waterfront launch area.