Our SUP paddle board shop is located in Lorain, Ohio, the gateway to Lake Erie and Ohio waterways. The SUP shop location at 485 California Avenue in the Spitzer Riverside Marina in Lorain’s Harborwalk waterfront community is conveniently located to the best paddle board launches in Northeast Ohio.
We provide regularly scheduled lessons, rentals, fitness, and yoga during the summer months at Lakeview Beach Park in Lorain We also do demos, excursions, and special events on the Black River, from the French Creek Launch Pad, the Jackalope Lakeside Cove, and Harborwalk as well as locations in Cleveland, Rocky River, and Vermilion.
Lake Erie Paddler is centrally located around the top 4 launch locations in Lorain:
Lake Erie Paddler is centered in the heart of Northeast Ohio to facilitate lessons, rentals and sales of standup paddle boards to Ohio. Located approximately:
- 30 minutes West of Cleveland, Ohio
- 20 minutes West of Rocky River, Ohio
- 1 hour 30 minutes West of Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio
- 10 minutes East of Vermillion, Ohio
- 40 minutes East of Sandusky, Ohio
- 1 hour 45 minutes East of Toledo, Ohio
- 3 hours 30 minutes West of Buffalo, New York
- 1 hour 15 minutes West of Mentor-on-the-Lake and Fairport Harbor, Ohio
Lake Erie Paddler’s SUP Shop is open on Saturday’s from 10PM – 5PM and Sunday’s from 1PM to 5PM or by appointment. Give us a call at (440) 935-9291 or Contact us to set up a appointment. Catch the wave of the day!