We an online registration option in addition to our existing phone registration system.
Our standard rates for lessons are $30 per class and $30 per two-hour rental. You can find out the details of our lessons and rental programs and how to register on their respective pages on our website:
We also do demos, excursions, and special events on the from various points on Lake Erie and in Ohio including the Black River, Jackalope Lakeside Cove, Harborwalk, Main Avenue Beach in Vermilion, Bay Village, Rocky River and locations in Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
Lake Erie Paddler is centered in the heart of Northeast Ohio to facilitate lessons, rentals and sales of standup paddle boards to locations in Ohio and beyond. Our Shop and key SUP launch locations are located approximately the following drive time from some of the more popular Northeast Ohio cities and towns:
- 15 minutes west of Avon Lake
- 20 minutes west of Bay Village
- 25 minutes west of Rocky River
- 30 minutes west of Lakewood
- 35-40 minutes west of Cleveland
- 1 hour 30 minutes West of Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio
- 10 minutes East of Vermillion, Ohio
- 25 minutes east of Huron, Ohio
- 35 minutes east of Sandusky, Ohio
- 40 minutes east of Catawba, Marblehead, and Lakeside
- 50 minutes east of Port Clinton
- 1 hour 45 minutes East of Toledo, Ohio
- 3 hours 30 minutes West of Buffalo, New York
- 1 hour 15 minutes West of Mentor-on-the-Lake and Fairport Harbor, Ohio
Catch the wave of the day!